I'm a writer working to bring back the serial fictions. Remember the days when novels were serialized in print before they appeared as published books? Well, I don't either, but I sure remember reading about it. What better place to bring back original fiction in installments than blogs?!

10.06.2009

Greetings

First of all, I'm going to write a bit of an introduction...
Hi. I'm a writer who's just finished university (NYU). I'm living in Chicago, where I grew up, and taking a year off to write fulltime.
When I was younger, I enjoyed writing fanfiction, and recently, when I got a huge case of writer's block on my screenplay-writing, I re-started writing fanfiction. I realized how much it inspired me when I got feedback, and to write stories in installments, not knowing exactly how they were going to end. So I decided to bring back the serial installments for original fiction pieces. And what better place for this than the blog-format?
The first piece I'm starting to work on is: Immortal Childhood, which I will be posting in chapter installments. A synopsis is in the next post!

If any other writers would like to join me, I'd love to add you and we can all post different stories to this blog. If you follow a specific story, click on the label with the name of the story, and it will bring up all of the posts (chapters) published thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment